Recovery coaching and support for individuals at all stages of recovery- motivation, problem solving, skill building, resource connections
- Support in the creation of recovery plans
- Client-directed recovery management
- Recovery support groups
- Relapse prevention
- Emotional & social support, information & coaching for family members
- Tools for coping with stress, anxiety, and depression
- Peer-to-peer support
- Help navigating and accessing community resources
- Support for recovery community activities
- Mobile and in-home services
- Career/life planning
- Help locating suitable housing, employment & education
- Prison/jail reentry planning & coaching
- Volunteer programs within prisons that house individuals from our service area
Features and benefits for customers
We are a community-based, nonprofit organization that exists to foster recovery and transformation for individuals who struggle with addiction or have a criminal record, and hope for their loved ones.
Our basic services are free to anyone whose household income is at or below the federal poverty line.
Our recovery coaching services are available for those above the poverty line at very affordable, sliding scale rates.
We can come to you or meet in our offices, whatever works for you.
We believe that each person has unique strengths and needs; we tailor our approach to help you discover what will work for you.