Recovery Support Center, Inc. is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to foster recovery and transformation for
individuals who struggle with addiction or have a criminal record, and hope for their loved ones.
We serve Jefferson and Dodge Counties in Wisconsin.
Through our work and community partnerships, we strive to:
1. Help people recover and sustain their:
Hope for the future
Purpose and meaning in life
Relationships and positive roles in the community
2. Make communities safer and decrease public costs through reducing addiction, substance abuse, criminal behavior, and incarceration.
3. Strengthen damaged families.
Our Recovery Coaching can help you:
Build recovery skills
- Strengthen your defenses against relapsing
- Learn how addiction changes your brain & what you can do to help heal it
- Work toward rebuilding your life & relationships
- Create a recovery plan as well as a life plan
- Manage & sustain your recovery
- Feel supported & understood
- Participate in recovery community support groups
- Get help & support for your loved ones